Thursday 7 July 2011

HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT FAST!

How to lose weight fast? build muscle mass! Anaerobic exercise or strength training only increases our muscular strength and adds much lean shapely muscles to our bodies and the only thing this type of muscular gain will cause is a much more attractive body and increased confidence levels!

Don’t worry you wont end up looking like Arnie Swhatshisname as the only way to achieve this ‘look’ is to take anabolic steroids and growth hormones! Yuk!

If you aim to exercise/work your most powerful muscles, namely your shoulders, thighs, calves, buttocks at a max ouput for a short space of time you will increase the density of mitochondrial power plants within your muscle cells. These plants are like mini furnaces that help the body to burn fat for energy.

Did you know that for every pound or approx 2kg of muscle we lose we are burning 40 less calories a day or better still for every pound of muscle we gain we need to expend 40-50 calories a day just to keep that muscle alive!

When I was in my teens and early twenties I had good muscle mass, I was fit active and strong yet very lean (muscle takes up less space than fat!) and whatever I ate had no effect on my weight. It was only until my thirties that I started to lose muscle mass that I started to gain weight!

If you want to follow a simple strength training program, which I do twice a week, without the use of expensive gym equipment or membership which can be carried out in the comfort of your own home then download the following *free* High Intensity Strength Training’ guide.

Either click on the download button bellow or scroll up to the Free Guide menu at the top of the page and have a browse through some of the other free guides on offer.

To your health

Margaret x



No comments:

Post a Comment